Montag, 6. Juni 2016

Fotos: Down by the river



I've never been a nature loving person (in fact I don't really like going outside because I have a really light skintone and get sunburnt easy) but sometimes even I go out for a walk and look for nice places to hang out. The town I live in right now has some green spots and parks but nothing really relaxing. There are just too many people wherever you go. Here I had all the advantages of forest, water and birds. Like a lot birds.
I found a new very nice one which was recommended and shown to me by a very special person. The song 'Down by the river' came to my mind and just as relaxing as the song is, was the place itself. We spent about an hour there and went back as the sun began to go down.

I don't really want to spend much words on this since it's something I can't describe well to someone who hasn't been there. But the place was very inspiring and I guess you can see how happy I was to be there. I guess even I need to go out once in a while.^^






 
 
Shirt: Tokyo Theory
Phone Case: Headcase

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen